Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2016

Too Faced Lipsticks La Crème Color Drenched Lipsticks

Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lipsticks are extremely comfortable to wear, and they have a nice vanilla scent to them, which I find to be quite pleasant. The colors that I have so far are on nudes, and they are all on the sheer side of the finish-spectrum. Because they are fairly moisturizing compared to other lipsticks, they are a nice alternative to lip balm in a pinch.

Although I have more of these at my parents' house, the only ones I have here are the nudes, which are very sheer but nice for a hint of color.


Arm Swatches

L: Naked Dolly; R: Nude Beach


My Naked Lips (for reference)




Naked Dolly

Naked Dolly is a light peach-based nude that adds a hint of color. Because it is so sheer, it would likely work on a variety of skintones.


Nude Beach

Nude Beach is a light pink-based nude that also only a smidgen of color. Again, because it is so sheer, many people could probably make this one work, although I must admit that I much prefer Naked Dolly to Nude Beach.


Summary
Overall, I think that the Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lipsticks are a nice addition to any lipstick collection, particularly if you are someone like me who prefers wearing lip balm to lipstick most days. The nudes are a very nice and sheer and would likely be good for wearing when lips are drier to restore moisture.


Disclaimer
These lipsticks were purchased by me, and I received no financial or material incentives for this review. All opinions expressed herein are my own.


Related Websites
Sephora: http://www.sephora.com/la-creme-P374933?skuId=1777762&icid2=products%20grid:p374933

Too Faced: https://www.toofaced.com/p/lipsticks/la-creme/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen