Samstag, 17. Dezember 2016

NARS Audacious Lipsticks - Dominique and Deborah

The NARS Audacious Lipsticks are magical. They are so creamy and opaque, and they last for quite a long time for cream-finish lipsticks. They have no noticeable scent to them, and they are so comfortable to wear.

The only (minor) issue with these lipsticks is the price. At $32USD for 0.14oz./4.2g, they are quite expensive for the amount of product that they contain, but considering their high quality, I find the price to be fully justifiable in this case.

In addition to these two lipsticks, I have about four more at my parents' house, but these are the only ones that are here for now.


My Lips with the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask for swatch-prepping purposes (for reference)


Deborah

Deborah is a nice brown that appears darker in the picture than it does in real life. Since I have quite a few red-toned browns, I had purchased Deborah because it seemed more neutral to almost yellow-toned in comparison. In the picture, it appears more neutral to almost red-toned, but rest assured, in real life, it is much more neutral-toned.


Dominique


Full Face with Dominique

Dominique is a gorgeous cool-toned lilac purple that I had been eyeing for a long time before I actually bought it. I wasn't sure how wearable it would be for everyday office attire, but as it turns out, it is not too out there, as it is a lighter shade. It is similar to Bite Beauty's Spritzer, but on me Spritzer is lighter and pinker.


Summary
These lipsticks are beautiful, creamy, opaque and comfortable to wear. They are not as long-wearing as other matte lipsticks from Nars, such as the Velvet Matte Lip Pencils, but they are also not as drying as those pencils. They are rather pricey, but given the pigmentation and wear, they make a good addition to anyone's lipstick collection.


Disclaimer
I purchased these myself and was not offered any financial or material incentives for this review. All opinions contained herein are my own.


Related Websites
Sephora: http://www.sephora.com/audacious-lipstick-P387906?skuId=1846898&icid2=products%20grid:p387906

Nars: https://www.narscosmetics.com/ 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen