Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2016

Buxom Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick

I was very excited to try this lipstick, as I had been eyeing the Buxom Big & Sexy Bold Gel lipsticks for quite some time before purchasing a lipstick kit from Sephora that contained a number of different lipsticks from different brands. This lipstick applies smoothly and has a creamy texture, and it has a nice vanilla scent that I rather like.


My Naked Lips (for reference)



Sinful Cinnamon

Sinful Cinnamon is a beautiful brown-based nude that smells wonderful and adds a nice hint of color to my lips. It is said to have a matte finish, which is not entirely true, but it is not as creamy or satiny as other lipsticks, so I would describe the finish as more of a semi-matte finish. Over time, I find this lipstick to be slightly drying, so I always need to have a lip balm on hand. However, it is a nice MLBB color for people with lighter skintones.


Summary
I really like this color, and I love the way that this lipstick smells and feels. The only thing that gives me pause about buying more of these in the future is that I am not sure whether these lipsticks are gluten-free or not, and because my lips tend to dry out inexplicably with this one, I suspect that they may not be gluten-free. This, however, remains unconfirmed, as my internet search has ended inconclusively, and I have not yet contacted Buxom to check.


Disclaimer:
I purchased this lipstick as part of a larger kit, and I received neither financial nor material incentives for this review. All opinions contained herein are my own.


Websites:
Sephora: http://www.sephora.com/big-sexy-bold-gel-lipstick-P398927?skuId=1740075&icid2=products%20grid%3Ap398927

Ulta: http://www.ulta.com/matte-big-sexy-bold-gel-lipstick?productId=xlsImpprod13631023


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen