Samstag, 17. Dezember 2016

Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint (Black Currant) - Swatch and Review

The Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tints are basically like lip balms that offer a hint of color. They are comfortable to wear, and they smell of sweet berries, which I find to be pleasant. The other colors that I have are currently at my parents' house, and therefore, I will only be reviewing Black Currant today. Nonetheless, this one provides a nice example of how the others are. As a short aside, I have had my eye on the color Tangelo for about a year, but it is never in stock. Bite, if you are reading, please bring Tangelo back!

My Lips with the Bite Agave Lip Mask for swatch-prepping purposes (for comparison)



Black Currant

Black Currant is the darkest of all of the lip tints, and it provides a hint of berry color to the lips. Although I really like these, I could see why people might be a bit disappointed by the lack of color that actually shows up on the lips, since there are a number of lip tints out there that are much more noticeable than these. For me as a lip balm fanatic, these are perfect, especially considering that I had been on the hunt for cruelty- and gluten-free lip balms anyway.

Evidently Bite is coming out with an Agave lip balm that is thinner than the lip mask later this month, and I am very excited about that. Nonetheless, that lip balm looks like it is only available in clear, which makes the Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tints still a good accessory to have in one's makeup arsenal.


Disclaimer
I purchased this on my own and was offered neither financial nor material incentives for this review. All opinions contained herein are my own.


Related Website
Sephora: http://www.sephora.com/lush-lip-tint-P307011?skuId=1406107&icid2=products%20grid:p307011

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen