Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016

Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

The Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks seem to be loved by most people who wear them, and although they probably are very nice liquid lipsticks, I simply do not gravitate toward liquid lipsticks, in general. Nonetheless, I was curious, so I "purchased" this lipstick with my Sephora Rewards points.

Below I have swatched this lipstick in Underage Red without a liner or primer in order to show how it looks by itself on my lips.


My Lips with Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask for swatch-prepping purposes (for comparison)



Underage Red 

Although I know that there was quite a bit of controversy about the name "Underage Red," it is a beautiful blue-toned red. These lipsticks dry down to a matte finish very quickly and do not transfer at all once they have dried down. For that reason, I can see what people love about these. I find this lipstick to be a bit drying over time, which makes proper prepping with a scrub and a balm essential. For me, however, this lipstick is too drying over time, which is one reason why I don't tend to like liquid lipsticks.


Disclaimer
I "purchased" this deluxe sample sized lipstick with some of my Sephora Rewards points. I received neither financial nor matieral incentives for this review. All opinions expressed herein are my own.


Related Websites
Sephora: http://www.sephora.com/everlasting-love-liquid-lipstick-P384954?skuId=1705052&icid2=products%20grid:p384954

Kat von D: http://www.katvondbeauty.com/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen