Samstag, 3. Dezember 2016

Bite Beauty - Multisticks (Part 2) - Praline, Honeywheat, Nectar and Mochi

I have already posted about the first three Multisticks that I received to sample, and as I did not know that I was being sent those, I had already ordered myself these three when the Multisticks first came out a few months ago.

Each of them is highly pigmented and creamy, and all of them have a nice, powdery matte finish that reminds me a bit of the finish of the Nars Velvet Matte pencils, only these are not as drying as the Nars pencils, and these can also be used on the eyes or on the cheeks.

As an eyeshadow or a blush, these are powdery and beautiful, and as a lipstick, they can easily be built up to full opacity. They have very good staying power, and they have a pleasant, powdery scent that I cannot describe very well.


Arm Swatches

L to R: Praline, Honeywheat, Nectar, Mochi


My Naked Lips (for reference)





Praline

Praline is a gorgeous, creamy muted orange color that is beautiful on the lips. Theoretically, it would also be good for the eyes and the cheeks, as well, but when I tried to use it in all three areas, I looked ridiculous. I probably should have taken a picture, but I looked much too orange. On any of the areas alone, this would be pretty, but for my completion, it does not work in all three areas at once.


Honeywheat

As you can see, I had a bit of an issue with defining my cupid's bow with this one. That is the one downside of this flat tip that these have. Precise application is extremely difficult without a brush. Nevertheless, you can at least get an impression of what this color looks like on my lips. I don't think that I would wear Honeywheat on my cheeks, but I mainly purchased it for the eyes and the lips. I, personally, rather like the color on my lips, as it is a unique tan brown that is somewhat similar to ColourPop's Lippie in Ruffle.


Nectar

Nectar is a gorgeous, unique blue-toned purple that I was so excited to get for the eyes and the lips. Again, I do not think that I would wear it on my cheeks, but for the lips and eyes, it is perfect.


Mochi
 
Mochi is a gorgeous, classic red. I have a weakness for reds, so I knew I needed to have this one. This one can be used easily on the eyes, the cheeks or the lips, and I know that I will get plenty of use out of Mochi. I might even purchase some of the other reds (like Cerise) in the Multistick line.


Here is a full-face look with Mochi on the lips with Macaroon on the cheeks, Blondie on the eyelids, and Cocoa in the crease of the eye.



Summary
The Multisticks are wonderful, and I cannot say enough good things about them. The only issue that I have with using them is that I do not tend to wear a lot of eyeshadow, so I have to remind myself to get them out to experiment with them. As lipsticks, eyeshadows or blushes, they all perform exceptionally well, and they come in a great variety of colors that could work with a wide range of skintones and makeup color preferences.


Disclaimer
I purchased all of these with my own money, and I received neither financial nor material incentives for this review. All opinions expressed herein are my own.


Related Websites
Sephora: http://www.sephora.com/multistick-P411038
Bite Beauty: http://bitebeauty.com/multistick/




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen