Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016

Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick

Despite the fact that I do not normally wear liquid lipsticks, I had heard a lot of good things about Hourglass, and I was curious about this particular lipstick in this beautiful red color. For that reason, I decided to "purchase" a deluxe mini Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon with my Sephora Rewards points.

Below you will see the lip swatch with no liner or primer so that its truest color and finish can be seen on my lips.


My Lips with just the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask for swatch-prepping purposes (for comparison)



Icon

Icon is a beautiful blue-based red that most people who like liquid lipsticks should appreciate. Because I only have the deluxe sample size, I found application a bit challenging, as not much product comes out on the applicator. I was, however, able to build up the color to full opacity. It did not seem to dry down quickly to a complete matte finish, as I found it to be a bit tacky. Nonetheless, it did not seem to be as drying as some liquid lipsticks that I have tried.


Disclaimer
I "purchased" this mini lipstick with some of my Sephora rewards points, and I received neither financial nor material incentives for this review. All opinions contained herein are my own.


Related Websites
Sephora: http://www.sephora.com/opaque-rouge-liquid-lipstick-P375384?skuId=1553593&icid2=products%20grid:p375384

Hourglass: https://www.hourglasscosmetics.com/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen