Mittwoch, 7. September 2016

Bite Beauty Multisticks Part 1 - Macaroon, Blondie and Cocoa

At long last I was able to get my Multisticks that Bite Beauty and Sephora had sent to me a few weeks ago when I was out of town: Macaroon, Blondie and Cocoa.

The Multisticks are designed to be used on the eyes, cheeks and lips, and thusly have a powdery finish compared to other Bite products. Like other products from Bite, they are richly pigmented, cruelty free, and they are made from food-grade ingredients, which are some of the reasons why I love them.

Originally, I was not planning on purchasing the Multisticks, as I don't tend to wear eyeshadow, and I have quite a few cheek stains that need to be used up. However, as is the case with me and Bite products, I was not able to resist ording some for long. Incidentally, these are not the ones that I purchased myself. Evidently Bite and Sephora took notice of my buying habits, and realized that since I spend most of my money on those products, I might be a good person to send their free samples to. Needless to say, I am very grateful to Bite and Sephora for saving me some money, as - even though I had not already ordered these - I might have ordered them in the future.

Packaging:
IMG_8122.JPG
L to R: Macaroon, Blondie, Cocoa

Here are some arm swatches:
IMG_8120.JPG
L to R: Macaroon, Blondie, Cocoa

... and here I have Blondie on my lid, Cocoa on my crease and Macaroon on my brow bone, cheek and lips:
 
Since you can't really see my lips in that picture, here is one where they are a bit more visible:
 
 I don't know how much I'll wear Macaroon on my lips - not because it is not a beautiful color, but rather because I don't tend to wear many pinks on my lips - however, I like it very much on my eyes and cheeks.

Here is one with Blondie on my lips:
 
 Clearly Blondie is not for my lips, as I look like the undead, but I really do like it on my eyelids.

And finally, we have Cocoa on my lips.
 

Call me crazy, but I rather like it on my lips.

I suppose that I can't really say much that hasn't already been said about the Multisticks. They are highly pigmented and versatile, and I love the powdery finish for my eyes and cheeks, although I think it could take some getting used to on my lips.

I bought four more, which I have swatched on my arm already and will play with more and post after my vacation. I have a feeling that I will have a lot of fun playing with these.

Thanks, Bite and Sephora, for the gift and the chance to play with some other colors that I might not have thought to buy for myself but that I will surely get a lot of use out of.

Disclaimer: I received these as a sample for review, but I was not offered any financial or other incentives. All opinions contained herein are my own.

Related Websites:
Sephora Bite Multistick Page: http://www.sephora.com/multistick-P411038?skuId=1855378&icid2=bite_lp_whatsnew_carousel_us:p411038

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen