Montag, 6. März 2017

New Year, New Resolutions

To be honest, I meant to post this a long time ago, as it is already March, but things have been a bit mad around these parts lately for various reasons. One of my New Year's Resolutions this year was to work on using up my makeup products, particularly my lipsticks, before purchasing new products, which is why this year's reviews will be including fewer new products and will focus more on showcasing and grouping different lipsticks and lip products by color, in oder to facilitate the dupe-finding process for others who may be in the market for certain shades.

Due to the fact that I have received some no longer cruelty free products as gifts, those may also be in the mix, but these will be kept to a minimum, as I do not personally support companies that continue to test on animals themselves or sell in countries in which the policy is to test products on animals. If any reviewed products are no longer cruelty free at the time of posting, I will be sure to make that clear in the reviews.

Hopefully the shade-specific dupe-a-thons will prove helpful to anyone looking for specific colors and not wanting to have to waste time searching by brand or finish in the process.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen